Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Brave New World

Welcome to the Chaotic Bit blog. Here you can find the latest info on Chaotic Bit Android games. Details on any updates, new releases and anything else that I deem appropriate, cool or just plain awesome will be added here.

Now for a bit of info on Chaotic Bit. Chaotic Bit is a one man (me) Android development team(?) started in January 2012 with the sole goal of making something fun for the Android platform. Basically I wanted to build a game that even after the endless hours of testing and bug fixing I could still enjoy playing. The rationale was that if I'd still enjoy it after all that, maybe other people would enjoy it too.

The first Chaotic Bit game to be released is Red Green Blue A.M.P. It should be up on the market in the near future (or now if you're from the near future). Trying to sum up exactly what RGB AMP is in words is akin to herding cats, sure I could probably do it, but I'd be exhausted afterwards. So I'll leave that to a separate post.

So ends the inaugural Chaotic Bit post. If anyone wants to get in touch the email address is chaoticbit1001@gmail.com (and yes I know it's cheap to use both a free blog and email address to represent my game, but in my defense it really isn't cheapness driving this decision. It's solely laziness. And a little cheapness. Don't worry, that laziness does not extend to my game design).

No comments:

Post a Comment